I have recently completed Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok. I currently work at Fujitsu Systems Business (Thailand) as a Database Administrator. My career intersect involves working on database both DB2 and Oracle. For my secondary priority is to be an investor. In my spare time I like to see movies, play PC games, going out to take some street photoghaphs or listening musics
– Strong-willed, energetic, pleasant personality and good human relationship.
– Enthusiastic and eager in learning new technologies.
– Innovative, dedicated, team player and flexible.
Someday in the future I will be a database consultant. It is my biggest dream.
Fujitsu System Business (Thailand) Ltd.
Information Technology and Services industry
May 2011 – Present (2 years 11 months) Thailand
– Take role as an Fujitsu Infra Support team work with TMAP-EM Information System team.
– Primary responsibility is a Database Administrator (Oracle and DB2).
– Supporting Nationwide database systems of Toyota Motor Thailand and TMAP-EM.
– Performing routine task such as a daily health check, performance monitoring, backup database (import and export dump) both production and development environments.
– Developing shell scripts that ease for team to monitor any activities in databases.
– Create weekly or monthly report about performance of databases.
– Create scenario test before yearly performance tuning or when found any issue that cause the database performance dropped.
– Performing a yearly disaster recovery test for all Oracle databases.
– Moderate conversation in English.
– Following request as a TMAP-EM application team requested.
Digital Media Asia Pacific Ltd.
September 2010 – May 2011 (9 months) Thailand
– Monitoring and maintenance services in all servers of all distributors (5 countries: Thailand, Australia, Malaysia, Korea and India) to makes sure that those servers can be working normally.(Based on Windows server and UNIX(Solaris)
– Monitoring the batch processing every night.
– Collection the performance log and IIS log for analyze to create the monthly report of all distributors.
– Use SQL command (Oracle and MSSQL) to analyze customer data, linkage data and support System Engineer to delete data as dealer request.
– Responsibilities as System Engineer request.
IT Support (Trainee)
March 2008 – May 2008 (3 months) Thailand
– Design and develop a webblog of Raksthai Foundation use HTML and create webblog manual guide for users.
– Maintenance and repair computers in office and clean up virus, spyware, and Trojan.
– Compile hardware specification as user requirements.
– Support about database project use phpMyAdmin.
:: The Weird DBA ::
All about Oracle and other technical about tuning database performance in Thai language.
My achieved certification
IBM Certified Database Associate — DB2 9 Fundamentals
IBM | License SR7431479 | July 2011
IBM Certified Database Administrator — DB2 9 DBA for Linux UNIX and Windows
IBM | License SR7431479 | August 2011
Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate
Oracle | License OC1192350 | April 2013